- Last Updated on Saturday, 23 April 2016 04:25 23 April 2016
- Published on Sunday, 12 January 2014 18:03 12 January 2014
- Hits: 56 56
Interested in joining DW?
September 2015 - San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival:
The San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival had always been our end goal. We solidified our finish strategy and executed the start transition that we'd been working on all season. We ended our season two crews strong.
Dragon Warriors Quick, Dragon Warriors Strong, Go Dragon Warriors!
- 1st in Rec A Finals for Dragon Warriors 1
- 2nd in Rec B Consolation for Dragon Warriors 2
July 2015 - Montreal:
This was our international race for the season and the first time DW has returned in a few years. It was a huge eye-opener for our team in realizing the level of competition outside of California. From intense racing competition, to exploring the city, to making new friends (Hi MoFos!), it was surely a race that pushed us to end the season strong.
- 4th in 500s in Division 2 Mixed C Finals
- 8th in 2000s in Division 1/2 B Finals
July 2015 - CDBA Sprint in Alameda:
In addition to continuing to build on our endurance, we focused on getting aggressive on the "ups" in our start sequence, which really benefited us during race. We also had the most amazing taco truck come to keep us fueled for the race!
- 3rd in Open Finals (combined with Project Floaters)
- 1st in Women Finals (Combined with Project Floaters)
- 1st in Mixed B Finals
May 2015 - CDBA Regional Regatta in Alameda:
We incorporated starts into our race strategy and had a couple of new add-ons join us for their first race with Dragon Warriors!
- 3rd in Open Finals (combined with CalDB)
- 4th in Women Finals (Combinedwith CalDB)
- 3rd in Rec A Finals
- 1st in CDBA Cup
The 2016 season has begun! The new 2016 Board has a lot planned for the coming months. Keep up with us here on our website and find us on our Facebook Page.